Department of Human Development and Family Science
- Abraham, O., Rosenberger, C., Birstler, J. Psychometric Validation of the Adolescent Opioid Safety and Learning (AOSL) Scale Using Confirmatory Factor Analysis: A Nationally Representative Sample. JAPhA. (2022), doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.japh.2022.03.017.
- Abraham, O., Rosenberger, C., Tierney, K., Birstler, J. Acceptability of a serious game on prescription opioid safety among adolescents. JMIR Serious Games. Accepted October 2021.
- Abraham, O., Rosenberger, C., Birstler, J., Tierney, K. Examining adolescents' opioid knowledge and likelihood to utilize an educational game to promote medication safety. Res Social Adm Pharm. 2021;S1551-7411(21)00339-9. doi:10.1016/j.sapharm.2021.09.005
- Abraham, O., Thakur, T., Brasel, K., Norton, D., Rosenberger, C. Development of the Adolescent Opioid Safety and Learning (AOSL) scale using exploratory factor analysis [published online ahead of print, 2021 Jun 12]. Res Social Adm Pharm. 2021;S1551-7411(21)00209-6. doi:10.1016/j.sapharm.2021.06.007
- Rosenberger, C. Does Level of Education Make a Difference? An Examination in Emotion-based Decision-making. Journal of Articles in Support of the Null Hypothesis, 17(1). 2020.