Research Advisory Council
The Research Advisory Council collaborates with the associate dean for research to support and grow the research enterprise in the College of Health and Human Sciences (HHS).
- The associate dean for research (ADR) will serve as chair.
- Faculty members will be appointed by the dean with input from the department heads and the associate dean for research.
- To ensure broad representation of the college on this committee, each unit will have two members. Members will be diverse in all ways, including gender, race/ethnicity and research area.
- The senior research development administrator will serve as a non-voting member of the committee.
- The administrative assistant to the ADR will serve as a support person, assisting with meeting scheduling, meeting minutes and other administrative duties.
- Cammie McBride, (Chair), Associate Dean for Research
- Patrick Hein, Administration, Senior Research Development Administrator
- Sharon Christ, Associate Professor, Department of Human Development and Family Studies
- Bruno Roseguini, Associate Professor, Department of Health and Kinesiology
- Jonathan Shannahan, Assistant Professor, School of Health Sciences
- Xinran Lehto, Professor, Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Vicki Simpson, Associate Professor, School of Nursing
- Kimberly Buhman, Professor and DEI liaison, Department of Nutrition Science
- Julia Chester, Professor, Department of Psychological Sciences
- Yumary Ruiz, Associate Professor, Department of Public Health
- Georgia Malandraki, Professor, Department of Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences
For more information about the College of Health and Human Sciences Research Advisory Committee, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.