Lyles Porter Hall 3120
Associate Professor, Department of Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences
Areas of Expertise
- aphasia rehabilitation
- age-related neurogenic communication disorders
HHS Signature Research Area(s)
- Healthy Lifestyles and Vital Longevity
- PhD, Communication Sciences & Disorders, Northwestern University
- Clinical Certification in Speech Language Pathology, American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Principle Investigator, Implicit structural priming as a treatment component in aphasia. National Institute of Health (R01DC019129). Co-I's: Nadine Martin, Victor Ferreira, Sharon Christ. 8/1/21-5/30/26. Total: $3,109,320.
- Principle Investigator, Word- and structure-driven sentence production in aphasia. National Institute of Health (R21DC015868). 12/17-11/22. Total: $447,858.