Admissions and Cost
Investing in a healthcare management graduate certificate from Purdue equips you with up-to-date administration skills taught by faculty who are industry experts with years of field experience.
|Indiana Residents||Out-of-State Residents|
|Total cost per credit hour||$750||$850|
|Total credit hours||9||9|
|Total degree cost*||$6,750||$7,650|
Admission decisions are based on individual experience and the applicant’s fit with the program. To be considered, submit a completed application accompanied by the following:
- A professional resume.
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution with an approximate cumulative GPA of 3.0 or equivalent.
- Official transcripts from all universities attended, including transfer credits.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Statement of purpose.
- Personal history statement.
- A 500-word statement of purpose.
- A minimum of two years of work experience or enrollment in another graduate program.
- An application fee of $60 ($75 for international students).
|PRIORITY DEADLINE||APPLICATION DEADLINE||START OF CLASSES|
|Spring 2024||November 1, 2023||December 1, 2023||January 8, 2024|
|Summer 2024||March 1, 2024||April 1, 2024||April 29, 2024|
|Fall 2024||July 1, 2024||July 22, 2024||August 19, 2024|
Program Quick Facts
Two semesters (9 credits)
$6,750 (in-state), $7,650 (out-of-state)
Department of Public Health
Master of Health Administration